Friday, August 21, 2009

What I Miss The Most.... .

So don't take this blog the wrong way. I am not complaining that I cannot do these things, but I was thinking today about the simple things that I miss after my knee surgery. I wanted to make a list so I could be happy to look back once I'm completely healed and know what not to take for granted.

What I miss:

Going out in public without carrying a cane or crutch
Walking without a limp
Wearing no knee brace
Being able to walk or go somewhere in public without people staring at me or asking what happened
Not being worried when I go out of the house that someone will bump into my hurt knee
Walking long distances
Walking Fast/Jogging/Running
Skipping
Cardio - dancing, jumping, biking
Not being as worried about what I am eating because I can exercise
Sitting cross-legged on the floor
Sitting for a long peroid of time with my knee bent
Being able to bend my knees the same amount
Having no pain in my knee
Having no numb spot on my knee
Having a reason to get up, get dressed and actually look nice
Performing
Seeing my friends when I go to work
Being happy because I am not missing out on anything
Feeling whole
DANCING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment